Formerly Dale Benton Chevrolet
You’ve probably noticed some changes around here… We are excited to announce that formerly Dale Benton Chevrolet is now Guntersville Chevrolet, your destination for the best new Chevrolet vehicles and certified pre-owned cars & trucks of all makes and models!
The owners and partners of Newton Motor Group are excited to jump into the community of Guntersville, not only to help you buy the new Chevy or pre-owned vehicle of your dreams, but also to support the community with employment, fun events, and involvement in local schools & charities!
Who is Newton Motor Group?
Newton Motor Group is a dealership group based in Middle Tennessee, with four dealerships: Newton Nissan, Newton Nissan South, Newton Ford South, and Newton Chevrolet Buick GMC. This family-owned auto group has been serving the people of Tennessee since 2008, and isn’t looking to stop growing anytime soon. At Newton Motor Group, we are customer and employee oriented. We know that happy employees make for happy customers. Come to Guntersville Chevrolet, and let us put a smile on your face. How? Read on.
Change Your Experience™
Our approach is simple: we want to Change Your Experience™. The car-buying experience for many is riddled with negative experiences: pushy salespeople; nonstop, spammy calls; high prices; hidden fees and more. We aren’t interested in any of that, so we start with transparent pricing on our website, calls and/or emails that actually help you, and employees that are happy to be making you happy! We take our jobs seriously, are always striving to do better, and want you to have the best experience possible working with us. Whether you are looking for a new or used car in Guntersville, AL, we are here to help. We are here to Change Your Experience™.
Why Choose Guntersville Chevrolet?
At the new Guntersville Chevrolet, we are happy to offer you exactly what you need:
- New Chevrolet cars and trucks at fair prices, which will all come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty–at ZERO extra cost to you.
- Pre-owned and used vehicles, with a complete CarFax history report and a service history, many of which will be Certified with a 7-year/100,000 mile warranty
- A service drive ready to serve any make and model, with factory-trained & certified technicians, whether you need an oil change, alignment, break service, or new tires
- A parts department with ready-for-you GM parts, ready to help you find exactly what you need, from tires to new headlamp bulbs
In addition to these services, we’re here to make it even easier with:
- Chat with us–online chat representatives are ready help you make your service or test drive appointment or answer any other questions–24/7!
- Buy your car online with us–never be alone in the process, with chat available every step of the way. Save time in the showroom or get your new or pre-owned vehicle delivered directly to your doorstep.
- A friendly staff always ready to help–our people are the heart of how we do business, and that includes you! Reach out to us at any time to see how we can help change your car-buying experience!
In addition to our commitment to making the car-buying experience better for anyone in Northern Alabama, Guntersville Chevrolet is committed to our local community. Newton Motor Group has placed community involvement front and center in our Tennessee dealerships with events like: service-drive open houses; sponsoring local events, schools, and sports teams; car giveaways for high school students; scholarship programs for seniors headed to college; and much, much more. We cannot wait to see how we end up involved in and around Guntersville, Albertville, and Boaz! If you would like more information on our community involvement, please email Katie & Jason at [email protected] and we would be happy to discuss this with you.